Objective: You can explain how tropes operate within a contemporary example.
Today's Classwork: Prezi
1. Go to http://prezi.com
2. Sign up for an account.
3. Watch the two how-to videos on Edmodo, if you have not yet done so.
4. Choose the last template ("Explore a Topic").
5. Go to http://tvtropes.org
6. Search the title of your favorite film (Horror films are easy to research).
7. Click on the link for that film.
8. Research the tropes found in that film.
9. Make a Prezi explaining the 5 most important tropes found in that film.
a. Include the title "Five Important Tropes in ____ (your film's title)."
b. Include your name.
c. Include your explanation of what a trope is (do not cut and paste).
d. Explain the meaning of 5 important tropes from your film (do research and paraphrasing - do not cut and paste)
e. Use AND Explain 8 images.
I will be using this grade checklist:
For your World Literature Setting Map, you must locate and diagram the settings for the following works of literature:
After you finish your Prezi, and Mr. Flamm has graded it, go to the following link and play the Africa Geography game:
Send Mr. Flamm a screenshot of any score over 100 for Extra Credit.
For Extra Extra credit, beat Mr. Flamm's score (from his 3rd try): 154