Unit 3 Vocabulary
Objective: You can create an online presentation in order to analyze the impact of the author’s choices regarding diction and how to develop and relate elements of a story.
Extra Credit for working with exactly One Partner (no groups of 3 or 4 allowed)!
Vocabulary Prezi Directions:
1. Go to http://prezi.com/ and login, or sign up for a "public" account
a. Use your school email address.
b. Use a password that you can remember.
2. If you plan to be absent - remember to share your login information with your partner
3. Click on "New Prezi."
4. Choose a template appropriate to a 15 vocabulary word Prezi.
5. Create a Title Frame with the following:
a. Unit 3 Vocabulary
b. Your Name, and your partner's Name
6. Add a frame for each of the vocabulary words to the right:
Make sure your frame contains the following items:
a. The word.
b. Its definition.
c. Your own original sentence for the word (do not copy and paste from the web).
d. An image from Google Images that relates to your sentence.
e. The word in a different color in your sentence.
7. Add some rotation to your brackets - see:
8. Make sure you have 20 images total - some words should have two images to raise your total image count to 20.
Complete Word List for Prezi: