Vocabulary Prezi Directions:
1. Go to http://prezi.com/ and sign up for a "public" account
a. Use your school email address.
b. Use a password that you can remember.
2. Click on "New Prezi," or continue working on your saved Prezi.
3. Choose a template appropriate to a 15 vocabulary word Prezi.
4. Create a Title Frame with the following:
a. How I Live Now Vocabulary
b. Your Name, and your partner's Name
c. Make sure to italicize the title of the book.
5. Add a brief summary of the novel, How I Live Now, by Meg Rosoff.
a. Add the online address of the source of your summary - identified with "source:"
b. Add an image of the cover of the book (not the film).
6. Add a frame for each of the vocabulary words to the right:
Make sure your frame contains the following items:
a. The word.
b. Its definition.
c. Your own original sentence for the word (do not copy and paste from the web).
d. An image from Google Images that relates to your sentence.
e. The word in a different color in your sentence.
7. Add some rotation to your brackets - see:
Complete Word List: